Goodbye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar once bubbled...
No, I think if I get pissed again I'll just lay low instead of typing my feelings out.....

im one of those people that is not missed much when I dont post. :)

ahhhh

glad you saw sense and came back ..... even if you do flame and call me names!

. . . I'll just lay low instead of typing my feelings out . . .
:yuck:

Jep, please save the drama. I think you must have attended the Liza Minelli/Elizabeth Taylor School of Message Board Etiquette where you majored in "Pay Attention To Me!"

You were trolling for attention and you got it. Here's your Tony Award.

I think O-Ring should take his Beeblebrox quote and paste it to your forehead where it would fit nicely.

And by the way, Welcome Back. :eek:ut:

divemistress once bubbled...
does anyone else think The Grand Resignation And Return were both planned in advance? does anyone -- particularly jason's defenders -- feel manipulated?
nah, boys will be boys -
besides, everyone's got one addiction or another...you know, diving, pudding, etc. :wink:

Well, the "Pythons" do have their admirers. :wink:

jepuskar once bubbled...
your fricking arm is bigger than my leg.

jepuskar once bubbled...
My biggest muscle has its admirers too......for some reason though they all wear glasses. :/

I'm getting the impression that the "Jep Admirers Fan Club" includes "jepuskar". Not sure about the rest of the membership. Just further confirmation that you're one of a kind, Jep.

You see, now we're back talking about your ego again, and I think I made it clear above how I feel about that. No thanks.:eek:ut:

Back
Top Bottom