Goodbye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

your past trolling??? You make it sound like it's been months since you've harrassed somebody or posted some smartass comment.

I seem to remember a recent post where you took a honest question about US news coverage and turned it around and blamed the poster for accusing the US of being biased.... and that was waaaaaaayyyyyyyy back.... at least a couple of hours.

You once said that you couldn't believe that people let things said on an internet message board bother them. That just makes me laugh even harder at this post.

I personally don't care.... stay or go.

Just stop acting innocent and stop crying.

like he has PMS. Has for a couple of weeks now.....

raxafarian once bubbled...
your past trolling??? You make it sound like it's been months since you've harrassed somebody or posted some smartass comment.

I seem to remember a recent post where you took a honest question about US news coverage and turned it around and blamed the poster for accusing the US of being biased.... and that was waaaaaaayyyyyyyy back.... at least a couple of hours.

You once said that you couldn't believe that people let things said on an internet message board bother them. That just makes me laugh even harder at this post.

I personally don't care.... stay or go.

Just stop acting innocent and stop crying.

Come on. You know as well as I do that this is a parody on the earlier "Bye" thread.

Besides, he's done this before.

JEPuskar's Last Resignation

He told us he was "moving on" on December 30, 2002. He was back on January 16, 2003.

He'll be back.;-0

does the wittle boy have abwoody nose?

Oh well, Don't let the door hit you in the a**:eek:ut:

Caymaniac:boom:

went into the "first lost lives" thread and edited (gutted) his post there.

divemistress once bubbled...
went into the "first lost lives" thread and edited (gutted) his post there.

Wow! I figured he was just playing. I was holding out hope that he wasn't actually just a baby that dished it out but couldn't take it.

Jep dont leave upset man. We all have differing opinions and while I may disagree with yours I respect your right to be wrong :) Hell I even respect NEwrecks opinions heheh (actually I do:) )

Cherry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom