Gotta dive... SOS!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FWNurseshark

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't dove since... Memorial Day! :11: Looking for divebuddies to go to Clear Springs during the week if possible as I work weekends. It's been an extremely stressful summer and I wanna dive about once a week when it clears up soon in October-- sooner maybe??? There are several divers at my work but I'm trying for the more the merrier and also you know when there are fewer people how things don't fall through some times.

SO... how about it??? :14:

when ya have in mind i have tue wed and thur off atm I may be able to go.

I have 3 "probably" Thursdays. I'm off all during the week --- so let me know for sure ok? Sounds like during the week is best for you also. Thanks--- anyone else?? :D

pretty much open this week on wed and thur let me know if one of thse days would work.

FWNurseshark:
I haven't dove since... Memorial Day! :11: Looking for divebuddies to go to Clear Springs during the week if possible as I work weekends. It's been an extremely stressful summer and I wanna dive about once a week when it clears up soon in October-- sooner maybe??? There are several divers at my work but I'm trying for the more the merrier and also you know when there are fewer people how things don't fall through some times.

SO... how about it??? :14:

Hello everyone. I could go on Thursday if you guys go. I am from Waco and would drive up if there is anyone in this area who would like to share a ride. I am a new diver with 11 dives total inculding 2 at CSSP on 8-31. If you dont mind an old-guy newbie, just let me know. I can go most anytime with a couple of days notice and sometimes with just one day notice.

newbies are fine- clear springs is very safe. Hey- all that are replying ... my computer at home is not working. I am going to get a new one. Until then- my cell is 817 966 9637. I'm off next week. I work Fri/Sat/Sunday nights.Thursdays work the best for me but I'm flexible and still talking to people at work.

Ok- I can only get on this at work and that's on the weekends and plus work is pretty busy sometimes so I don't always have time to get on the net. I have ordered a computer but it won't come in till after October. It's ok to call as that's the best way to communicate with me right now and nursesharks don't bite I promise! 817 966 9637.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE VIS AT THIS TIME???? !!!!! I probably don't care even if I dive in "pea soup."

Wet Willie, Dementid, Island Hopper.... plus about 2 or 3 more divers besides myself at work... it seems like the general concensus is on Thursdays for the best time. I am always off during the week and wouldn't mind diving once a week for awhile till it gets cold. Comments? Questions??? Thanks

Becky

Call Clear Springs before you go out there on a Thursday. Leave a phone number and he might call call you back. Tell Robert how many you divers you have. He may opne because I think they are still working out there on the showers.

i called out to cssp yesterday they told me this thur is out because he wont be there but next thur would be ok just need to let him know what time to expect us and ho many

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom