Grand cayman conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We bailed on Cobalt this morning and went to Turtle. The south to north current was stronger than we anticipated. Viz wasn't that good. Decided to call it a day after the one dive. Heard there's supposed to be 5' to 6' seas tomorrow. Just as well, since we fly out Saturday morning. Maybe December isn't the best diving month for GC.

Don't say that...I'm heading down for Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm doing Stingray City off a cruise ship next week...I get cold REALLY easy but it looks like I could get away with just a 3 mil farmer bottom perhaps?

Since a good part of the North Sound is shallow - SRC is at 15' and Sandbar nearby is 4' - my guess is that it will be a little warmer than off the walls.

IDK where this comes from but they're currently showing 83.3o Got Questions about Cayman Diving? | FAQs

i've been getting 82 for a couple of weeks now. SRC is generaally warmer because of the depth

At Turtle, at 68', my computer showed 84F.

Niiiiice, thanks y'all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom