Great Diving Experience in Playa...Diablo Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My wife and I visited Playa Del Carmen last week, and solicited a lot of feedback for different dive shops. Since we were both American, we wanted a dive master with good english. After seriously considering Tank Ha, Dive Mike, and Wet Set divers, we decided to go with Dennis at Diablo Divers. Are reasons were 3 fold. 1) Small groups (it was just my wife and i diving). 2) Personal Attention (provided transportation and gear in package). 3) Cenotes (Dennis is very knowledgable of caves and cenote diving).

The dives exceeded our expectation. While I'm sure some dive shops can claim to have "Awesome Dives", none of them compare to the first class service you get with dennis. He picked us up at our hotel each day and drove to the dive sights. He was very interesting to talk to, and made us feel very comfortable prior to diving and every few minutes in the dive. What set him apart, though, was the "Extra" effort he gives. We dove on a Sunday and Wednesday. On Sunday, we dove in the ocean with his kayak dives(must be in good physical shape for htis one), and instead of having to lug our equipment back to our hotel, he cleaned it at his house and brought it on Wednesday for us. The Wednesday Cenote dives were just awesome. Those were are all-time favorite dives.

Afterwards, He took us to authentic Mexican restaurants, and even took us to the grocery store for a phone card. He also does caves and ruin tours. His prices were very affordable, and I would highly recommend anyone who wants "more" than just a couple of dives. diablodivers.com

My wife and I just returned from the mayan riviera and if it not have been for Dennis of Diablo Adventures our trip would have been mediocre. He took us on the Cenotes dives and it was awesome. His personalized service is second to none. We stayed at the Viva Maya and dove with scuba caribe. we were not very impressed with the dive centre or the dives. We went to Cozumel and dove with Aquasport and they were great. We were only 4 and they took us out even though their other boat had just left. On our last day Dennis of Diablo took us to see the ruins and the dolphin tour.

www.diabloaventures.com

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I only hope to continue to meet everyones expectations and provide a great diving experience. I really enjoy taking people out.

Dennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom