Great Idea King Neptune!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario S Caner

Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
:royal:, I just noticed the Scuba Board http://www.scubaboard.com/ front page has changed a bit. It looks like there has been a few additions to the subjects areas. Everything has just been broken up a bit right? This will make it much easiler for everyone to post their questions in the right place instead of all over the place!

Sea you in the Deep Blue,
Mario :D

Heya peeps,

Thanks to those of you that sent us some input which as you noticed has lead to some changes. If any of you have any other suggestions, by all means, blurt them out.

We may be breaking things up a bit more once we figure which is the best way to do that. This way no ones questions or comments get lost in the shuffle of things. I want them to be broken down enough to allow everyone to ask questions and post comments without getting buried on a heavy posting day.

=-)

KN,

Might there be some room for some more advanced diving sections or does that kind of bleed into the other forums?

Like, maybe Nitrox, Cave, Ice, wreck or deep diving?

:royal:, I'm definitely game for more advanced and specialized sections... how bout we start with a search and recovery section for Don? Haven't heard from him in a while... LOL! in all seriousness, I agree with Military Diver's idea of breaking it down even further. Around the DEMA timeframe there's bound to be a whole lot more traffic to deal with...

Mario :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom