Great Picture - Take a Look!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like that one guy is swimming with his hands...:no

If you check out the URL you will see his gallery of pictures. Many are obviously modified using an image editing program. So how do we know that the picture which is the subject of this post is even real?

Yeah, I'm inclined to think that it's not 100% real. I hope it is, but if he has other pictures that have been edited then chances are this one is as well.

Great photo...Would be nice to get a copy of that to frame and say I took it:)

Love the picture. Swimming in a baitball is an amazing experience, but it makes you wonder what else is lurking nearby looking for dinner.

I've been studying the picture closely. If you count in from the lower rt corner, 23 fish, the 24th fish is the exact same one as the fish that is 17 in from the upper right corner. They are both the exact same color, same number of fins and eyes...so that proves my theory about the picture being a fake.

idocsteve:
I've been studying the picture closely. If you count in from the lower rt corner, 23 fish, the 24th fish is the exact same one as the fish that is 17 in from the upper right corner. They are both the exact same color, same number of fins and eyes...so that proves my theory about the picture being a fake.
hahaha...

and people say americans have no sense of sarcasm....

gotta love W/A.

Very nice, feels like you are swimming through the school....

Back
Top Bottom