Great site with loads of info.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Aloha Mo'o lio

Welcome to the ScubaBoard!

Mo'olio is the name of our dive boat :D

Aloha,
Lisa
Aloha, Must be a great name for a boat to be givin the name. Just seemed to fit me perfect. Love of the sea and a horse woman too. Thanks for the welcome and hope to come to O'ahu in Sept for my B-day and do a wreck dive. Now that I have gotten my AOW cert I better be using it. Hope to make a lot of new friends through the board .

Rick Inman:
Welcome to SB!
You lucky dog, you live where the best shore diving in Hawaii is! I did 12 dives there last Feb.
The diving here in Spokane, Washington is exactly like diving in kona... except with colder water...
And 3' visability...
And no coral or fish...
But other wise, just the same. :wink:
Aloha, Well look me up when your over here sometime and maybe can do some dives. Bring the whole family if theres more. Here no one gets left behind. Just me for now but have some dive buddies.

DandyDon:
Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D
Aloha, Well I did abit more on my profile and yes it does need help. I appreciate yours and will use it for ideas. Thanks

Mo'o lio:
Aloha, Must be a great name for a boat to be givin the name. Just seemed to fit me perfect. Love of the sea and a horse woman too. Thanks for the welcome and hope to come to O'ahu in Sept for my B-day and do a wreck dive. Now that I have gotten my AOW cert I better be using it. Hope to make a lot of new friends through the board .

Thanks for the invitation. Down here in the southern states, they say..... "Delta is ready when you are." I'm ready for a trip to the Big Island, any time. :wink:

James
Single Male Diver.... have gear... will travel :07:

Wings:
Thanks for the invitation. Down here in the southern states, they say..... "Delta is ready when you are." I'm ready for a trip to the Big Island, any time. :wink:

James
Single Male Diver.... have gear... will travel :07:
Well I'm ready when you are. Since I dont have to travel my schedule is open.

Mo'o lio:
Well I'm ready when you are. Since I dont have to travel my schedule is open.

11 PM here in FLORIDA, no flights until tomorrow..... I'll see what I can do...
:wink:

James

P.S. Should I inquire about one way, or round trip? :06:

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

TJ

Mo'o lio:
Drop me a line...plenty of wrecks here :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom