Greeting from Slovenia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LuckyLuke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi guys,

after spending a lot of time readimg the board in the last couple of weeks, I decided it's was about time I register.

I started diving last year on rental gear but this year I am making a step forward and I am in the process of buying my own (hence the endless reading).

I realy appreciate the effort you guys put into sharing your knowledge so I hope I will learn a lot of usefull stuff.

Cheers,
Luka

Welcome to SB!
what diving locations have been your favorite? I see you are from Slovenia. Are there mountain lakes to dive? What about on the coast?

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Welcome to SB!
what diving locations have been your favorite? I see you are from Slovenia. Are there mountain lakes to dive? What about on the coast?
Thank you!

I have really like the Vis island locations in Croatia. Slovenian coast is nice, but shallow and sometimes the visibility is not that great. We do a lot of diving from our coast and all the way through Croatia. As I am from Ljubljana, the shore is about an hour drive, but with up to 3 hour drives, you can dive on some really nice wrecks.

Mountain lakes are protected as far as I know, and l hear even Bled lake is getting closed of.

For other "wild" lakes, as they are called here and caves, tech divers would know a lot more.

Thank you!

I have really like the Vis island locations in Croatia. Slovenian coast is nice, but shallow and sometimes the visibility is not that great. We do a lot of diving from our coast and all the way through Croatia. As I am from Ljubljana, the shore is about an hour drive, but with up to 3 hour drives, you can dive on some really nice wrecks.

Mountain lakes are protected as far as I know, and l hear even Bled lake is getting closed of.

For other "wild" lakes, as they are called here and caves, tech divers would know a lot more.
Luca I will be going to Trogir Croatia in a few weeks Going on a couple dives with the dive shop out of Trogir. I cant wait. Its part of the reason I got certified.

Welcome !

Back
Top Bottom