Greetings fellow bubble blowers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian Gronberg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

My name is Brian and I'm an aquaholic. It has been 7 days since my last dive only because of work travel, otherwise, I would have went today! :)

I've been certified since the 90's while in the military station in Monterey, CA. Kelp is cool, but the water is COLD! I received my AOW in Europe and stopped diving after being stationed in KY.

My passion for diving was rekindled during a trip to the FL Keys and snorkeling Sombrero Reef last May. We made another trip this May and I did a refresher course and did four boat dives off of Islamorada. We have since moved to Port St. Lucie, FL as of July and I've logged 8 more boat drift dives and received my Nitrox certification. Sufficient to say I'm back in the game and it feels great!!!

Looking forward to receiving advice, having fun and maybe even diving with the gang here!

Brian

Welcome to FL. Monterey is nice , but it was way cold the couple time I visited my kid who was also stationed there.

You are in a great location to keep up with regular diving. West palm is one of my favorite (salty) destinations here in the US. You are pretty close to Blue Heron Bridge too, which is fun.

And don't forget we have some really nice fresh water Springs to check out!

Welcome to FL. Monterey is nice , but it was way cold the couple time I visited my kid who was also stationed there.

You are in a great location to keep up with regular diving. West palm is one of my favorite (salty) destinations here in the US. You are pretty close to Blue Heron Bridge too, which is fun.

And don't forget we have some really nice fresh water Springs to check out!

Freshwater is definitely on the list, but the Goliath Grouper aggregation is in full swing off of Jupiter right now.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and diving. This is a wonderful forum to be part of.

Back
Top Bottom