Greetings from Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Christopher520:
I'm not new to diving, but i am new to ScubaBoard.

If you have any questions about diving in Bermuda, please feel free to ask me.

I will be in Bermuda on a cruise in June.

My group of 3 are not your typical cruiseship divers. We are all experienced advanced certified divers.

We are looking to to 2 tank dives when we dock in Hamilton and Kings Wharf. I shoot underwater video and want to get some good footage of Bermuda wrecks.

Which dive operator would you recommed we use ? I hear transportation around the island is not easy, so dive shops located close to the cruise dock would be preferred.

Thanks,

Ron

ronrosa:
I will be in Bermuda on a cruise in June.

My group of 3 are not your typical cruiseship divers. We are all experienced advanced certified divers.

We are looking to to 2 tank dives when we dock in Hamilton and Kings Wharf. I shoot underwater video and want to get some good footage of Bermuda wrecks.

Which dive operator would you recommed we use ? I hear transportation around the island is not easy, so dive shops located close to the cruise dock would be preferred.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi Ron.

The weather here is great in June, the water clarity is better in the winter but all in all the diving isn't bad in June, Ok, to answer your questions.

While your docked at Ordenance Islend (Kings Square) you can dive with the Triangle Divers. (441) 293-7319 cellular (441) 336-8477. all you need to do to get to this place is take a 10 minute taxi ride to get it. Its located in e Grotto Bay hotel.

The closest dive shop to you in Hamilton will be DIVE BERMUDA, Which again is very close to where the ship will be moored. You could actually walk to the dive center.(441) 238-2332 or 239-6955 or 295-9485.

hope you enjoy the diving Ron.

if you need any things else, let me know.

christopher520.

Christopher520:
Hi Ron.

While your docked at Ordenance Islend (Kings Square) you can dive with the Triangle Divers. (441) 293-7319 cellular (441) 336-8477. all you need to do to get to this place is take a 10 minute taxi ride to get it. Its located in e Grotto Bay hotel.

if you need any things else, let me know.

christopher520.

I'll use Dive Bermuda for Hamilton.

Is Kings Square the same as Kings Wharf ?

The cruise company lists us docking in Kings Wharf, Hamilton and St. George.

Christopher, can you give me/us a little insight into Bermuda. I'm looking for someplace new for a short group tript his summer. I've always thought of Bermuda as being a little intimidating for a dive group, based on what I've heard about it being a very formal place...any thoughts????

Hi guys! I'm returning to Bermuda this weekend (4/16) for my fourth visit, and my second as a certified diver. We dove with Blue Water Divers last year and will dive with them again this year. We have lots we like to do in Bermuda, including doing nothing at Horseshoe Bay, so I don't know how it would be for a dive trip. The friends we travel with are non-divers. It would take a while to see all the wrecks though. I don't think its too formal, just friendly, polite and appropriate. The expression used for most places for dinner is "smart casual". You don't run around in your swim suit except at the beach. The good news is you don't have to watch anyone else do it either!

Christopher, I can't wait to return to your lovely island. I think maybe helmet diving with Greg Hartley was my last shove toward getting certified. I'm counting the minutes...... Diana

Christopher520:
I'm not new to diving, but i am new to ScubaBoard.

If you have any questions about diving in Bermuda, please feel free to ask me.

How is the cave diving in Bermuda?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom