Greetings from Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

going to be in your neighborhood in August....looks like we will be at Captain Don's...went last year and it was amazing...can't wait to get there! Think my buddy may end up staying....can you offer advice on the how and why you are there? I would do it in a heartbeat, however my life keeps me here ....but dream about the possibility later on in life.

My best to you! Perhaps we can all have a drink at the Mona Lisa

My wife and i will be in bonaire June 26 and staying at the belmar apts. This is our 3rd trip but our first as divers :). Even though we live in Fl haven't gotten deeper than 25 feet as we have only done lake and river as we have only been certified since May.

you may say coincidence, but i say, "dive get-together waiting to happen"

my wife (non-diver) and i will be in bonaire june 30 to july 7. we'll be staying at the
sunset house. i know of at least two other SB members who are going as well...

It sounds like a plan. We are driving down to miami and flying AJ we are also returning on July 7. My wife says that from reading under the florida thread that we can learn alot from you and the other board members and that is a wonderful oppurtunity for us to be around such experience divers.

absolutely.... watch what i do and do the opposite

:eyebrow:

H2Andy:
absolutely.... watch what i do and do the opposite

:eyebrow:

:lol: Sorry, but I can't rsist...!

Ask him about underwater knife throwing! :loopy:

My wife read about that book on another thread and she purchased it and we have both read it and have already followed suggestions from the book and plan to take it to bonaire with us along with our log books. Also inquiring minds would like to know about the underwater knife ???

Back
Top Bottom