Greetings from Cozumel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

cozumelkelly:
Hi Everyone,

Greetings from Cozumel Mexico! Lucky me to live here! I savor every moment! If you are coming this way...let me know! It's always good to 'know someone on the island!' if you have any questions!

Safe Diving, excellent adventures!

CK
Kelly Hola thank you so much for the amazing tips on local places to stay. I will be at the Tamarindo with Elaine. You`re insight is appreciated! I owe you a cocktail. I am also interested in doing a cenote dive. I have free days on the 7th and 19th of Dec. Do you know of good operators in PDC ? I look foward to meeting you in 5 days. Saludos Kevin :wink: :wink:

Heya Kelly, welcome to the Board!!! You live in one of my favorite dive locations, lucky!!! :wavey: I'm sure you'll end up flooded with questions when my hubby and I go back to your neck of the woods... Glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,
Vickie

You live in one of my favorite places on the planet! Chuck and I are coming down in May and probably bringing a group of divers from our diveshop in July.
May can't get here soon enough.....

Welcome to the board!
Meg :)

cozumelkelly:
Hi Everyone,

Greetings from Cozumel Mexico! Lucky me to live here! I savor every moment! If you are coming this way...let me know! It's always good to 'know someone on the island!' if you have any questions!

Safe Diving, excellent adventures!

CK

Hola Kevin,
Wow is time flying or what??? Soon you will be here and diving! Lucky you! You deserve!
I will contact you tomorrow with a dive operation in Playa to use. I want to contact Sergio first and see who he has good relations with. You told me you have your diving set up, right?

Weather has been BEAUTIFUL! The water so blue! Clarity, unbelieveable! But soon, you will see for yourself!!!

Saludos!
Kelly

415Gem:
Kelly Hola thank you so much for the amazing tips on local places to stay. I will be at the Tamarindo with Elaine. You`re insight is appreciated! I owe you a cocktail. I am also interested in doing a cenote dive. I have free days on the 7th and 19th of Dec. Do you know of good operators in PDC ? I look foward to meeting you in 5 days. Saludos Kevin :wink: :wink:

Meg:
You live in one of my favorite places on the planet! Chuck and I are coming down in May and probably bringing a group of divers from our diveshop in July.
May can't get here soon enough.....

Welcome to the board!
Meg :)

Thanks Meg!

It has been so beautiful here lately! The weather has been warm and tropical, very low humidity! It's paradise! Lucky me! I keep hearing that it's cold in places north!

Let me know if I can help you at all with information on Cozumel. Where do you stay when you come? Who do you dive with? Are you willing and open to other experiences and dive operators? Just curious!

I can help with information and reservations. I also have alot of 'insider's secrets' for Cozumel and Mexico, no question will go unanswered!

Saludos!
Kelly

baitedstorm:
Heya Kelly, welcome to the Board!!! You live in one of my favorite dive locations, lucky!!! :wavey: I'm sure you'll end up flooded with questions when my hubby and I go back to your neck of the woods... Glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,
Vickie

Thanks Vickie!
This is a great place! I am lucky to be here!!!

I am so happy to help you any way I can!!! Just send me the list of questions!

Hope to have you on the island again soon!

Saludos!

Welcome to the board............... lucky-you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom