Greetings from Livermore, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpelote

Registered
Reaction score
The wife and I are starting back up after nearly a 10-year break from diving. We were both certified in the early 90's, and enjoyed diving in CA, the Caribbean, and Hawaii. We would never even think of taking a vacation that wasn't near some divable water body. Of course, this all occurred in the years before kids (BK).

I would just like to say that this board looks like a great resource. Wish we had something like this 12 years ago. :D

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Glad y'all are here. I do hope you plan on refresher courses, as skills get old and things have changed...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Thanks, and as of last Monday, we both completed our refresher course. What is up with all these new fangled computers people are wearing???? :wink:

jpelote:
What is up with all these new fangled computers people are wearing???? :wink:

They are great! Go to the computer section of the board and browse around. Go by your LDS and chat with them about computers. I never dive with out mine.

Joe

Benvenuto a bordo!!

Never without the computer. Even two in case one breaks down!!

jpelote:
The wife and I are starting back up after nearly a 10-year break from diving. We were both certified in the early 90's, and enjoyed diving in CA, the Caribbean, and Hawaii. We would never even think of taking a vacation that wasn't near some divable water body. Of course, this all occurred in the years before kids (BK).

I would just like to say that this board looks like a great resource. Wish we had something like this 12 years ago. :D

Welcome from Dublin!

I took a similar route, but my son and I have been active divers again for well over a year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom