Greetings from Montana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mx201er

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all!

I have noticed that every time I search dive sites, scuba info, etc in google this forum is always in the results with some good information, so I figured I may as well join and get to know you good people :D
I live in Butte, MT, and am fairly new to diving. I have a lot of classroom knowledge, but am so far lacking much dive experience due to Montana's lakes becoming very hard in the winter..
I started taking dive classes as an elective in college and loved it instantly! I have done about 25 dives, mostly at Canyon Ferry Lake in Helena, but I just got back from a trip to new mexico with my instructor/teacher/friend and two other advanced students. I am currently certified with open water, advanced open water, deep diver, and EANx. I have done the classroom work and tests but have not had a place to get my dives in yet for wreck/cavern diver. This semester I will also be getting my Adv. EANx, intro to Technical diving, and possibly trimix certs.

anyways, looking forward to absorbing all the info on this site!

see you all around,
Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom