Greetings from NW Montana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rider34g

New
Reaction score
Good day all…

Got into scuba 18mo ago through a veteran non profit that uses scuba as a form of therapy. After my first couple cw dives I started throwing all my money into this fascinating and extremely relaxing way of life. I call it a way of life because that’s what it has become for me. I dive any chance I get and also help take part in watershed cleanup dives.

In June I was giving the opportunity to work at my lds while I recovered from major shoulder reconstruction. I quickly realized I love this industry. Between diving and helping run the shop I’m finally doing a job I love!

I’m slowly exploring all our lakes and looking forward to adventures all over the states and internationally when I’m able.

If anyone ends up out in NW MT and wants to get some dives in, let me know. I’ll either point you in a good direction or take you out as a dive buddy.

Welcome aboard.

Know what you mean. Love to roll on my back look up at the surface from 50 ft. Heaven.
Keep you in mind. We are south of Yellowstone in rexburg, Idaho.

Semper Fi Tony

Good day all…

Got into scuba 18mo ago through a veteran non profit that uses scuba as a form of therapy. After my first couple cw dives I started throwing all my money into this fascinating and extremely relaxing way of life. I call it a way of life because that’s what it has become for me. I dive any chance I get and also help take part in watershed cleanup dives.

In June I was giving the opportunity to work at my lds while I recovered from major shoulder reconstruction. I quickly realized I love this industry. Between diving and helping run the shop I’m finally doing a job I love!

I’m slowly exploring all our lakes and looking forward to adventures all over the states and internationally when I’m able.

If anyone ends up out in NW MT and wants to get some dives in, let me know. I’ll either point you in a good direction or take you out as a dive buddy.
Welcome to the board. Very nice of you to offer! In the same spirit, if you ever get to SW Missouri I would be happy to dive with you.

DW

Back
Top Bottom