Greetings from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moe

Reaction score
I joined this forum some time back to view pictures from a link posted on the Whaler forum by a member. I'm here again getting info because my son is taking a diving course, and it's been over 30 years since I was NAUI-certified and did any diving (in Pensacola, FL). Technology's sure been good to divers in that time, LOL! And that includes the Internet and this forum.

welcome aboard, Moe!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

And if you want good information beyond Agency Training, get a copy of "Certified Divers Handbook." Got mine at Amazon.com for $16. Use our Search feature to find comments on it...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Hi Moe.

Nice to see you de-lurk. Make sure to check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum (under the club's section) for 'local' dive buddies.

Maybe we'll meet at a quarry some day.
Paula

Welcome to Scuba Board Moe

Benvenuto a bordo from Italy

Welcome! I hope you and your son can get some diving in this summer, but you might want to do a refresher. If you (or your son) needs a buddy, there are plenty of us that frequent the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum on ScubaBoard.

-Rob

You betcha!!!
Welcome...and happy and safe diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom