greetings to all from Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubbydoo

Registered
Reaction score
Just an intro. I'm and Avanced OW diver and have been diving since '98 with just over 100 dives under my weight belt at present. Although I've dove in Florida, Cuba, and the Domincan Republic, most of my dives are moderately cold water between 34F and 60F or so. Nice to see posts from such an international spectrum here. Lots of info on just about everything under the surface.

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Cold water... :D my specialty hehehe

You should also go introduve yourself in the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks forum - you're not the first person I see from Orangeville!

Welcome! I'm your 'Southern' neighbor in Chicago-- it's good to hear someone describe 34- 60 degree F water as 'moderate'!

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now. I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post some of your own experiences! If you have any questions, please PM me! Otherwise, i hope to get to know you better around the boards! I hope to get to know you better!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1

Welcome to the board Scubbydoo, glad you found us!!! Hopefully you will not only find interesting and informative forums, but also new friends and dive buddies.

You'll probably get a taste of our members humor after posting your "34- 60 degree F water as moderately cold' :)

Don't forget to check the Canuck Divers forum!!!

safe diving,
Maria

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad you've found our little international hideaway!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. I especially enjoy it when anyone older than me joins - even if only by a few months.

I've done some 50 F diving off of Calf in a 7 mil, but for anything colder, I think it'd be time for a drysuit. Tried them a few times - neat, once I learned how to roll out of an inversion. I guess some would panic; I just felt silly. I'm coming up to Brockville Friday for 3 days of diving, but I'm just packing the 5 mil.

I'll always remember diving U-352 on my 100th, but everyone will remember FreeFloats 100th! :shocked: It's gonna' be a little quite around here for the next week, as our Florida friends prepare for a big storm, :sofa: endure it, then get their electricty going again. Bear with us.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving instructions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

Have a question [size=+2]?[/size]
Going somewhere? :flag:
Want to meet new people/buddy :cheers:

This is the place to be :thumb:

Enjoy your stay and be careful can be very addictive

welcome dude, im from CFB Borden (20 mins west of barrie). And like FreeFloat said, check out the OFWF club pages here

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom