Greetings to the Scuba fellowship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, Do you think the B2 is better than the M1 or the Pro Scuba 650 ? I have been trying to setup a complete package which will last me for long time. The other thing, I'm puzzle about. Is what computer to get.... I heard the pro act is user friendly or the Proscuba smart computer... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Rey

Ps. Have you heard anything about Aqua Lung legend?

Hi Rey,

A lot depends on what sort of diving you plan to do. Salt vs. fresh, beach vs. boat, wreck vs. reef vs. cavern/cave - all of these choices play a role in equipment configuration. What may be a perfect rig for one situation (e.g. a console-based computer for open water diving in the ocean) may be a poor choice for another (cavern/cave exploration.)

Unfortunately, I don't know too much about Scubapro equipment, so I can't help you there, but I might suggest posting your questions from the above post into the New2Scuba forum. A lot of instructors and DMs hang out there, and I'm sure somebody has experience that he/she will be willing to share.

Good luck,
Grier

I dive with ScubaPro and hubby has dove with it since 1969. I prefer it but honestly I haven't dove with anyother regular setup. I do use an Oceanic Isla (ladies model) BC and I like it. My LDS didn't have the ladies model SP when I was buying. I do like the SP tank holder though.

I use the SP/Uwatec Pro Nitrox wrist dive computer and love it I find it very user friendly.

Just my 2 psi
Becky

nauifins73:
I dive with ScubaPro and hubby has dove with it since 1969. I prefer it but honestly I haven't dove with anyother regular setup. I do use an Oceanic Isla (ladies model) BC and I like it. My LDS didn't have the ladies model SP when I was buying. I do like the SP tank holder though.

I use the SP/Uwatec Pro Nitrox wrist dive computer and love it I find it very user friendly.

Just my 2 psi
Becky

Thank you for the info..

GrierHPharmD:
Hi Rey,

A lot depends on what sort of diving you plan to do. Salt vs. fresh, beach vs. boat, wreck vs. reef vs. cavern/cave - all of these choices play a role in equipment configuration. What may be a perfect rig for one situation (e.g. a console-based computer for open water diving in the ocean) may be a poor choice for another (cavern/cave exploration.)

Unfortunately, I don't know too much about Scubapro equipment, so I can't help you there, but I might suggest posting your questions from the above post into the New2Scuba forum. A lot of instructors and DMs hang out there, and I'm sure somebody has experience that he/she will be willing to share.

Good luck,
Grier

Thank you, I'll post it on the site.

Back
Top Bottom