Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laffslast

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone. I'm really new to scuba and went through the SSI Certification training down here in Miami I just performed my first open water dive yesterday morning. Some side effects, but overall a good dive. We were at the North Dry Rocks reef off of Key Largo. Looking forward to a good future in this adventure.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Congrats on your OW cert and didinvg right in ..Your're in the right place for a lifetime of diving.. Beats the heck out of Colorado!

Welcome to Scubaboard! We where in your area this summer with Invade the Keys trip. Have fun diving!

Laff,

Congrats on the cert dive! You'll never regret it.

Let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you.

Happy Diving

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome, laffslast. my diving side effects seem to be serious----I want to dive MORE :14:

Unfortunately, I've found no cure yet...(but ScubaBoard is coming close).

Welcome, again.

Yeah, the only side effects was me giving the fish some free breakfast. I'm really prone to seasickness, but didn't think I would get sick since it was just the ride out there. Well, I learned my lesson. I loaded my body up on Triptone this past weekend and everything went a lot more smooth. This past weekend's dives were great. The first dive was at The Patricia and the second one was at The Tanks. Both in Miami Beach/South Beach. I had a great time and saw my first shark. I'll be going again in two weeks to finish up my SSI cert and get my Level 1 on the same trip. I can't wait to get out there again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom