Group Diving Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deco Dan:
Jim,
Andy @ Scuba World. I will be in Monterey that weekend with an OW Class and Kate Fuquay will be there with an AOW Class. I guess I will see at the Travelodge Bar.
Andy

HEY ANDY !!! Great to see you on the board!!!!!!!!!!!

I came in to see you the othere day, Saturday , you and Lynn Were away that day and I talked to Amanda

I will be at the breakwater and will definatly come by and see you!!!!!!!

Welcome to Scuba Board!!!!!!!!!

renpirate:
Hey Jim,

Where are you guys going to dive? We are going to be at the Breakwater on Saturday morning.

HI andy, We will be down there as well I am sure so I will look for to say hello!!!!!

This is great it look's like a lot of people that I know will be there so I am looking forward to it see you soon!!!

Sounds like a it's going to be a good day!

jim ernst:
Hey John, Thanks for looking at it!!!

I am shooting a canon PS Pro 1, Ike-lite housing and Ike-lite strobes!!

I really like the set up and am still learning more about it everyday!!

Hope your suit comes back in time , so come and join us, if not I do carry a lot of extra gear, Including wet suit's!!

whoaa, a wetsuit!!!!

I'm much too much of a wuss to go in there wet!!! I've been spoiled for much too long!

John

jarhed:
whoaa, a wetsuit!!!!

I'm much too much of a wuss to go in there wet!!! I've been spoiled for much too long!

John

Well, That is why I have such a nice brand new Exel Wet suit, I am to much of a cold wuss to use it and I bought A DUI Tlsz 350 Dry suit!!! LOL

Andy,

Are you still heading out on the Beach Hopper Saturday?? I may join you if there is another spot. I am diving at Lobos on Sunday.

Will there be night diving on Saturday Night....I am dying to go again it has been at least 6 months since my last and the VIS was superb last weekend despite the swells.

c...

Wow,

Now I see what I've been missing out on. I guess work is really getting in the way of diving. Well, I'll be there that saturday only for some awesome diving...hopefully my new drysuit will be in by then, or else I'll be in my...wetsuit (my current drysuit has a torn wrist seal).

-Ericson

Gonna pull out of this dive guys, I'm going down to Point Lobos on the 20th. Hope you all have fun. :)

trickkykidd:
Andy,

Are you still heading out on the Beach Hopper Saturday?? I may join you if there is another spot. I am diving at Lobos on Sunday.

Will there be night diving on Saturday Night....I am dying to go again it has been at least 6 months since my last and the VIS was superb last weekend despite the swells.

c...

Yep, there is room just go to their website and sign up. I might be up for a night dive, I am not sure at this point. Should be a great weekend!

I imagine people are staying at one of monterey's fine lodging establishments.

Does anyone have room for one more. I can spilt a room w/someone or even just crash on the floor.

c...

Back
Top Bottom