Group Diving Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trickkykidd:
I imagine people are staying at one of monterey's fine lodging establishments.

Does anyone have room for one more. I can spilt a room w/someone or even just crash on the floor.

c...

I think that is entirely possible, I know Peter_C made that offer on the NCD board.

renpirate:
I think that is entirely possible, I know Peter_C made that offer on the NCD board.

Andy, on a funny side, I today at dolphin just met peter_c, have talked to him before on the bord, but did not know who he was and as we were talking ,introduced ourselfs, and low and behold!! Small world we divers live in!!

The diving community is actually pretty small, but made up of some great people.

trickkykidd:
I imagine people are staying at one of monterey's fine lodging establishments.

Does anyone have room for one more. I can spilt a room w/someone or even just crash on the floor.

c...

We have a room at the Lone Oak Lodge, so you can crash there and we'll split it three ways. Pete is bringing an air matress.

renpirate:
We have a room at the Lone Oak Lodge, so you can crash there and we'll split it three ways. Pete is bringing an air matress.

Yeah, and "I" get the air matress :D

Jim/Dara, along with Andy, and myself will also be diving Lobos Sunday :14:

Good meeting you today Jim. So what did you wind up leaving with today? I am super excited about my new strobe setup.

Awww... man... so many of my fav people! Jim, Erikson, Andy...
I am supposed to be on a boat to Farnsworth on the 20th! Wonder if I can cancel my spot this late in the game???

SoCalAngel:
I am supposed to be on a boat to Farnsworth on the 20th! Wonder if I can cancel my spot this late in the game???

Yep , you should! We still have spots left on the Beach Hopper II. It's gonna be a blast!

SoCalAngel:

Hey hello there pretty lady!!

I didnt know you had changed your name!!!

Great to hear from you!!!!!!!!!

renpirate:
Yep , you should! We still have spots left on the Beach Hopper II. It's gonna be a blast!

Awww, another missed chance to meet people on the forum :(, I guess it was never meant to be....I'm on the 7:30am Beach Hopper 2 down to Point Lobos on Saturday, took the last spot :D. I'll keep the seats warm for you guys diving in the afternoon. :)

Back
Top Bottom