Guanaja, Honduras?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swelbo1

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the island of Guanaja? I ran into a guy in Houston who owns some land there and I started looking at some of the diving and lodging there. It really looks like a great place to go. If anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Guanaja is discussed in the Bay Islands forum since it's off Central America - where you'll now find this post.

Has anyone been to the island of Guanaja? I ran into a guy in Houston who owns some land there and I started looking at some of the diving and lodging there. It really looks like a great place to go. If anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

I just went through the same argument with myself. My cheaper self finally decided that if I want a quiet dive location, away from crowds, I might as well go to Westpunt Curacao.

Guanaja is the least traveled of the Bay Islands but has some very unique places such as Graham's Place and the Villa on Dunbar Rock. Theres some great diving if you know where to go!

I just went through the same argument with myself. My cheaper self finally decided that if I want a quiet dive location, away from crowds, I might as well go to Westpunt Curacao.

You want to do really quiet? Try Montserrat, I traveled there in July and we were only 2 of 8 tourists on the island that week.

Back
Top Bottom