GUE Cave 1 video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on people, think here. These people are from the Netherlands, and are obviously not GUE Divers. Did you not notice their gear configurations? One big hint was the goodman handle was on the right hand, not the left. Why would GUE people arrive to High Springs via Delta Air Lines and Stay in the Country Inn.

I know many GUE divers, Halcyon Staff and George Irvine Personally. If they saw these guys they would get a thrashing they would never forget.

Please don't associate idiots like this with GUE divers, nor CAVE training.

These guys are just egotistical idiots, and all the people who saw that they were grabbing everything, had poor buoyancy and trip were exactly correct. Good job for noticing it.

DIR Tec Diver once bubbled...
I know many GUE divers, Halcyon Staff and George Irvine Personally.
Michael Kane from GUE is a member of this board - do you know him? :)

We don't need a regulator here...we can sort this little problem out all by ourselves...O-Ring has the situation totally and completely under control.

Now......SLOWLY......lift your fingers....SLOWLY......and back away from the keyboard before I'm forced to deal the Jedi Mind trick on you...

:)

If you dedicated you life to bring about the worlds leading technical diving training agency and then someone advertised a video as yours and had people diving in such an unprofessional manner, how would you feel.

Love me or hate me, I don't care, but i will always stand up for what is right, and always shoot down what is wrong.

BTW no jedi mind trick will work with me young aprentice =)

DIR Tec Diver once bubbled...
These people are from the Netherlands, and are obviously not GUE Divers....... Why would GUE people arrive to High Springs via Delta Air Lines
Verrrrry interesting...

Yes, yes... I think I am beginning to see what you are saying here... they were.... Scandinavian... so they could not possibly be... DIR!

Of course!!! That's it!!!

I was unable to view the clip. Is it a GUE class? Do they not look up to a cave class?

I heard a story (not a good story) about a GUE cave class at Peacock. Upon questioning the person who was telling the story I found that he didn't confirm that it was a GUE class he only assumed it based on the way the instructor was addressing the students.

I have seen cave classes trash a cave. IMO they weren't ready to be in the cave but I don't know who they were.

Horrible video or not...it still makes me want to sell all of my worldly posessions (except scuba gear and my truck), move to Florida and become a cave diving bum....god.....someday....someday. Talk about gorgeous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom