GUE Fundies: What an Amazing Class!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow...that sounds like so much fun, especially with everything you learned in the class. Now if only we could get a GUE instructor here in Hawaii.Peace, Greg

Oh Greg, It was so great to watch you grow throughout your Essentials class and I'm sure your diving has improved so much. Didn't you say there will soon be a Fundies instructor in Hawaii?

Kathy is the one that made me sign in April for GUE-F course. She spoked so nice about her instructors, the skills that she learned or improved and made me want to live her dream. So, here i am, reading now about student course Gue-F. :) Thanks, K!

Congrats Misa! I'm so excited for you to put all your DIR gear to good use! I am so jealous that it will be in meters and at the Red Sea! 2 instructors and 1 student! I can't wait to read your class report :)!!

Thanks for the nice writeup.

Should we start referring to you 'KSandD'?

Thanks for the nice writeup.

Should we start referring to you 'KSandD'?

:rofl3: Hey Tom, That's quite a compliment :)! Those are some pretty big shoes to fill, but will do my best :D! Where is Lynne anyway?

Excited to report - I've just been accepted as the newest BAUE (our local GUE chapter) member :)!

Excited to report - I've just been accepted as the newest BAUE (our local GUE chapter) member :)!

As if we ever had any doubts you would NOT be accepted. :D Congrats, again!

:wave:

Good for you Kathy!

You're one tough senorita.

When I see you carrying double tanks , I feel like such a wimp.

You're one awesome diver!

Kathy - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I have been wondering what path I should take next in my scuba education, and your beautifully-written account of the GUE Fundies course will help me a lot in my decision.

Most of all, congratulations! Divers like you make me proud to be a diver!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom