GUE Policy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...
Just wait until JJ gives it the ok and get yourself a good can of worm dirt...at least people will be less likely to interrupt your pleasure dives with S-drills :wink:

Yer sick Eric :)

MHK once bubbled...

Chad,

I must admit to being stumped on that question. I called JJ and Andrew G but they are both in Australia and I haven't heard back yet.

Blo*&%$ Bas%$#@ Sh&%# Selfless dishonerable Wan&^%s

Sorry if I come off a little jeolous............:D :D

MHK,

Thanks for checking on it for me. It wouldn't interfer with gas exchange but I could see a hydration issue. That being said I don't use it until all of my diving is done for the day so that I don't enter into a dehydrated state.

Thank you for your research.

Chad

Where can I look at the DIRF manual? i'd like to read the section you are refering to. BTW quit for 12 months when do I get to be the sanctimonius non smoker type :)

I kind of wonder if more people esp. women would quit if we told them how much they stink... never realized that before I quit, man with some folks it's hard to get within 10 ft of them even the "nice" ones like Wreckwriter :)

Think about it folks, if it wasn't for that they probably wouldn't accept people would eat meat. How many of you would "meet" that standard?
Chapter 9 3/4 states that meat is not DIR. I can't believe people think they can eat meat and still dive...the nerve of them.

In all seriousness, if God didn't intend us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat... :D

O-ring once bubbled...
In all seriousness, if God didn't intend us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat... :D
If God didn't intend for us to eat meat, he would have put our eyes on the sides of our heads!

Or, as a friend of mine who hates salads says: "I don't eat what MY food eats!" :)

Roak

roakey once bubbled...

If God didn't intend for us to eat meat, he would have put our eyes on the sides of our heads!

Or, as a friend of mine who hates salads says: "I don't eat what MY food eats!" :)

Roak
or "If God didn't want us to eat meat he wouldn't have made animals so tasty"

or, as Homer Simpson once said, "You can't make friends with salad"

I thought it was “If God didn’t want us to eat animals he wouldn’t have made them out of meat.”

roakey once bubbled...

I've always pointed to salad bars and stated "Hey look! It's what food eats!"

I was asked once, and the jury is still deliberating the answer: Does that mean vegetarians are food?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom