GUE Videos - Frog Kick, Backwards Kick... Those aren't SP Jets...no way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...

What size Turtles do you use Pug? Do they even come in sizes or just "huge"?

WW
...I have never seen a size other than "Yeti"

that's what I thought. One of my drysuits has bigger boots and I can't use my jets. Can use Mares but would like to try turtles. Where can they be had?

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...
that's what I thought. One of my drysuits has bigger boots and I can't use my jets. Can use Mares but would like to try turtles. Where can they be had?

WW
they are cheapest there from what I have seen...even cheaper than LP...

http://www.covci.com/specials.htm

what do you guys think about installing those latex socks on the suit. I could then use a pair of hard soled wetsuit boots or I did see a guy using the socks with a pair of Vietnam Jungle boots. Is this a viable option or just crazy thinking. It seems that I would have the same problem using the Rockboots or something like them. They are too wide for the SP Jets in my size.

SCORE ResQ once bubbled...
what do you guys think about installing those latex socks on the suit. I could then use a pair of hard soled wetsuit boots or I did see a guy using the socks with a pair of Vietnam Jungle boots. Is this a viable option or just crazy thinking. It seems that I would have the same problem using the Rockboots or something like them. They are too wide for the SP Jets in my size.
...that are diving a size or two larger wetsuit booties over the top of the drysuit feet (made for rockboots, so no integrated boots) and using XL jets...

I've heard rumours of inserts for Turtle fins that IDI *used* to supply with the fins - anyone ever heard/seen/have some of these?

I think with a *tight* spring strap I could make the Turtles serviceable, but there's other more pressing things for me to be to throwing money at (anyone priced an engagement ring lately!!!! :wacko: ).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom