Guess it's time for a new mask....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cthippo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was today years old when I learned that putting trauma shears in your mask bag is a bad idea.

So, where is the fastest place to get prescription masks?

Attachments

• 1693684271391969850249139111133.jpg
    1693684271391969850249139111133.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 57
What's a mask bag? Mine get set in their case (no lid) and then into the bottom of a Home depot bucket with the rest of my crap (dsmb, bfk, 3 lights, go pro rig, etc... how did the shears shatter it?

I was today years old when I learned that putting trauma shears in your mask bag is a bad idea.

So, where is the fastest place to get prescription masks?
Depends on your RX but Dive Gear Expires (DGX) has corrective masks.

damn bro. That sucks. How big are your sheers?

Also, since I discovered XS Scuba gauge readers are less than impressive, who makes a decent, reasonably priced, prescription mask?

damn bro. That sucks. How big are your sheers?

Also, since I discovered XS Scuba gauge readers are less than impressive, who makes a decent, reasonably priced, prescription mask?
Just regular cheap trauma shears. I am doing a rescue gig this weekend and brought a new harness, so I tossed a couple pairs of shears in so I could add them to the rig. The ones I have feature a bent tip and I think it was just enough of a point to break the tempered glass.

Now see, I would forget it was there and step on my mask

The left is the mask bag. The right is a computer, defog, and compass holder.

Back
Top Bottom