Updated Vision Prescription and Your Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have facial hair and it's been very difficult to find a mask which works for me. Someone on SB turned me on to the ScubaPro D-Mask a couple of years ago (or I saw a good recommendation for it on SB). It's works great for me, and I really don't want to change to another model. Good to know for others though, thanks for sharing.
Buy a couple more for the future! It really stinks to have a model that really works for you get discontinued.

The seavision lenses which aren't glass, how durable are they? Do they scratch easily? Let's say they were used as a backup mask, shoved into a pocket with other items, how likely are they to get scratched?
Haven't had any issues with scratching with mine, but I'm pretty nice to them. I think they are polycarbonate? Not sure if poly scratches easily or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom