Guess who bought a Black Ice dry suit today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flying_pigs.jpg

What the deuce?

Nice lookin pigs buddy LOL.... I still think once your comfy in it we will have a hard time getting you out of the water :D

Doesn't it take an act of congress to pee in those things... Or at least pee in a way that your exhaust vents OUTSIDE of the suit rather than the inside?

Buy the valve, give it to Steve Gamble and call it done. Steve does it for next to nothing too.

Nice lookin pigs buddy LOL.... I still think once your comfy in it we will have a hard time getting you out of the water :D

Dove it fine on Sunday, not much of a learning curve at all :confused:

Doesn't it take an act of congress to pee in those things... Or at least pee in a way that your exhaust vents OUTSIDE of the suit rather than the inside?

You can pee inside the suit all the same, it just stinks a hellovalot more as it doesn't wash out(or atleast dilute) while you dive :/ Ask Kevin about his experience on Saturday.

Outside the suit? Punch a hole, install a valve, run a condom cath :/

Buy the valve, give it to Steve Gamble and call it done. Steve does it for next to nothing too.

Ima go at it myself... pee valves seem to easy to install to send off. We'll see.

Dove it fine on Sunday, not much of a learning curve at all :confused:

You can pee inside the suit all the same, it just stinks a hellovalot more as it doesn't wash out(or atleast dilute) while you dive :/ Ask Kevin about his experience on Saturday.

Outside the suit? Punch a hole, install a valve, run a condom cath :/

Ima go at it myself... pee valves seem to easy to install to send off. We'll see.

Yeah, mine had an issue but thats all fixed now :D

The balanced valves can be tricky. That's why my suits have unbalanced valves. Very straight forward and only one way out...outside of the suit!

I guess it has been too cold for you spoiled warm water divers.

Spoiled would be diving an area where the water temp doesn't change by 30 degrees throughout the year. I'm fine down to 53-54 degrees, so 68 is like a bath to me.

Getting out of the water on the other hand, can be a bit uncomfortable in a wetsuit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom