Guess who bought a Black Ice dry suit today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mat in a drysuit? I won't believe it till I see it...and I'll probably never see it because I'll never get out of Auburn to go diving till who knows when!

Peel away on Sunday :)

Walter did his maiden dive in his new Black Ice today! He was lovin' the warmth.

Don't ask him what he did in his hotel tonight, though... :wink:

Is this guy pumped up about his new Black Ice or what! Sorry Walter I just had to share this one....too funny!

978eed69.jpg

Walter did his maiden dive in his new Black Ice today! He was lovin' the warmth.

Oh, Walter . . . .

:worthless: :rofl3:

Rob, all I know is he bought way more bungie from Ed's then he needed for diving. :D

Rob, all I know is he bought way more bungie from Ed's then he needed for diving. :D

:w-t-f: . . . . . . . . . . . :shocked:

That bad boy is awesome! although I must say that I really look forward to installing a P-valve in the thing. I graduated from diapers a very long time ago and don't look forward to getting back into them.

I'm just gonna leave the whole bungie conversation alone.........:D

Being warm really help to lower my SAC rate. In my wetsuit I knew exactly where I would hit 1/6ths on each tank. I almost didn't have to look (I still did of course). In my drysuit I was able to go further. Typically I had to make my first switch right at the first breakdown. Right now I am making my first switch just as I pass "chicken head rock." I found that I will now have to turn due to NDL time running low than on gas (at the current flow rate). When Glen, Denise, and I turned yesterday just past the back end of the second breakdown we had about nine minutes until we ran out of NDL time. I still had 350 psi until I hit 1/6ths in my second tank. That is very nice and it will only get better once I really get comfortable with my drysuit.

Looking forward to making it back out to JB tommorow to meet up with MrXray, Hetland, and Recharge for some cavern dives.

Looking forward to making it back out to JB tommorow to meet up with MrXray, Hetland, and Recharge for some cavern dives.

First a spiffy new Predator and now a dry suit. Looks like I got out of public service too early :wink:

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to diving with you again and getting the grand tour of the cavern.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom