Guess who's hat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would take a wild guess and say Boogie's. Is that now Hatsolo?

crpntr133:
I would take a wild guess and say Boogie's. Is that now Hatsolo?

I like that "HatSolo". I had it pegged as a little bit of floatsome. It would be HatSolo but Tom have a minor lapse and returned it to Boogie. We also took a serious look at Boogies fins. There was almost a new dive team on the wreck today "FinDuo". But when it came to the defining moment both Tom and myself suffered from a momentary lapse in judgement and failed to seize upon the opportunity. There is always next time.

HatSolo turned out to be a dirty little dive cap. On its first dive out of the gate it logged 80 mins. And if there was a hole to be found on the wreck. It crammed itself in there to check it out.

Is anybody going to guess the wreck

JamesP:
I like that "HatSolo". I had it pegged as a little bit of floatsome. It would be HatSolo but Tom have a minor lapse and returned it to Boogie. We also took a serious look at Boogies fins. There was almost a new dive team on the wreck today "FinDuo". But when it came to the defining moment both Tom and myself suffered from a momentary lapse in judgement and failed to seize upon the opportunity. There is always next time.

HatSolo turned out to be a dirty little dive cap. On its first dive out of the gate it logged 80 mins. And if there was a hole to be found on the wreck. It crammed itself in there to check it out.

Is anybody going to guess the wreck

James,... isnt' that below the car deck on the Wolfe?

PatH:
James,... isnt' that below the car deck on the Wolfe?

Hi Pat,
Yes it is the Wolfe. I was working with the new lights on the camera. I think I just about have them dialed in. Here are a few more shots from Saturday. There was just enough particulate to make life interesting, but I am quite happy with the results.

Here's another shot. Can anyone guess which location this is on the Wolfe Islander?

JamesP:
Here is one last shot. can anyone guess which location this is on the Wolfe Islander?

Here's a second shot of the same location

JamesP:
Hi Pat,
Yes it is the Wolfe. I was working with the new lights on the camera. I think I just about have them dialed in. Here are a few more shots from Saturday. There was just enough particulate to make life interesting, but I am quite happy with the results.

Nice shot of the engine room! Love the green knobs... I'm not sure I ever noticed their colour before. Hey... did the fire hydrant fall off the bench?

Damn those are nice pics.

So what does "Dialed In" mean with respect to the lights? I have recently installed a couple lights to my unit as well, and so far, they're not dialed in :-(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom