Gulf diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaFishy

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey what's up every1. As u probably know i live in florida,i dive the gulf alot lot's to see. i really like tarpon reff. so any1 dive in the gulf?:D :D

On my last family vacation to the Siesta Key i dove the gulf and didn't see a whole lot. We did a dive on an artificial reef and a ledge, and all I can really remeber seeing that was worth mentioning was a golliath grouper. The ledge was called Fish Bay Ledge and it was the M-3 Reef.

dove the Gulf in Panama City and Destin - good diving; gtreat artificial reefs and lots of critters

Been there done that, but a little farther south. Loved the Gulf.

What's with your signature? I keep watching as if the shark is eventually going to catch the smiley (not happening, maybe if I keep watching).

I dive the Gulf, too, but a lot farther west and probably farther out (110 miles). That's on the Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary. Unique diving and lots to see, wonderful vis conditions, lots of pelagic species drop by from time to time, an oil platform dive (you really gotta try that sometime), and tremendous variety of both terrain and species diversity. Sort of like an "amusement park" for divers!

i like to dive tarpon reff,the m60 tank's and verterain's reff. ohh and i love to dive the artifical reff's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom