Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach - Oct 13th? Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone up for Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach - Oct 13th? Anyone?

I'll be down for a wedding and can break free most likely for a saturday morning dip.

Whiskey Wreck might be good, or otherwise I might see if Gary's got a boat trip going anywhere.

I've got plans to camp on an island on Perdido River, I might be up for lunch somewhere accessible by water if you get a chance.

I've got plans to camp on an island on Perdido River, I might be up for lunch somewhere accessible by water if you get a chance.

might be able to do that.

I checked with Gary and he's got a full charter that day. MIght check with Down Under and see where they are going that morning.

or anyone maybe up for Whiskey Wreck?

Something like 300 vendor booths, lots of great food, a couple of music stages, arts-n-crafts, and lots of traffic to go along with it.

I'd like to reemphasize that! More info here Welcome to the 2007 National Shrimp Festival

I can't remember how the congestion is towards Bahama Bobs usually, but if we hit it early it shouldn't be too bad

hmmmm from the pictures in the gallery, looks like moving traffic through the area will be a bottle-neck towards Bahama Bobs.

I would be MORE than happy to do a dive on the 13th. The Whiskey is right in my backyard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom