Gunilda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divesherpa:
Does anyone know where to find info on the Gunilda beyond the standard sources? By this, I mean does anyone have any research into the Gunilda that they would pass on, or at least pass on the source?

In the 1960s I visited with the only living survivors of the Gunilda sinking and have letters from them, along with other first-hand accounts and lots of newspaper clippings. What are you looking for? Contact me at zehnder@cofo.edu and I'll try to help you out.

Hi There,

I know this post was some time ago, but did you establish if permits were required as I have plans to dive the wreck within next two years.

Many thanks

Mike

GP:
There are some excellent pics of the Gunilda on the link below. One of the local dive shops in my area took them on a trip. Just click on the Photos button on the website and then click on the Gunilda link to see the pics, they're awesome.
Going Under Dive Center

Hey, I'm in a couple of them..................................................:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom