Haigh report 10-30-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Diving today was just great !!!!
The Vis was the best I have seen it this year.
At 42' it was 60 deg. and vis was about 25 to 30 ft.
At 20' it was 63 deg and vis was a good 30 '
We had seen alot of fish life today, there are alot of cat fish out by the crusher.
Had a large mouth bass following me on the rocks on the north west side of the quarry . He was looking for a free meal. Every time I would turn over a rock, he was there to check for a meal. Followed us for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Sorry to see the season come to an end, but there is next year.
Jim Breslin

And a thank you to John for diving with me today. Will be seeing you next year for some mid week dives.

Diving today was just great !!!!
The Vis was the best I have seen it this year.
At 42' it was 60 deg. and vis was about 25 to 30 ft.
At 20' it was 63 deg and vis was a good 30 '
We had seen alot of fish life today, there are alot of cat fish out by the crusher.
Had a large mouth bass following me on the rocks on the north west side of the quarry . He was looking for a free meal. Every time I would turn over a rock, he was there to check for a meal. Followed us for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Sorry to see the season come to an end, but there is next year.
Jim Breslin

And a thank you to John for diving with me today. Will be seeing you next year for some mid week dives.

Yep, I agree. Right now is a great time to dive at Haigh. Water is still in the 60's, so you have the best combination of good viz and warm water. Wish the season there lasted a little longer!

WOO-HOO! I'll be there Saturday!

uh oh not going to make it Sat

Drat! Anyone else going to be there Saturday? The conditions are reported to be very good. When I show up solo Tina tends to pair me up with some real doozies.:confused:

Sorry, Ken. I won't be there this weekend. I am planning on being there Nov 11 and 18 to finish out the quarry season.

Duane

Sorry, Ken. I won't be there this weekend. I am planning on being there Nov 11 and 18 to finish out the quarry season.

Duane

Catch ya next year, then. My quarry season is pretty much year-round, Mermet only closes in January.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom