Hammerheads in PI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

their plenty of baby hammerhead sharks at Divisoria Rector site outside of fish ball factory. basket by baskets during Sunday, early morning with fins gone! but never seen one during diving! how the fishermen catch them selectively?

are you serious? or did you mean hammerheads keychains? :D

their plenty of baby hammerhead sharks at Divisoria Rector site outside of fish ball factory. basket by baskets during Sunday, early morning with fins gone! but never seen one during diving! how the fishermen catch them selectively?

How about Apo Island? Was with a couple who saw schools in Apo just this year. (they could have been joshing me). Anyway, anyone up to a trip to Apo during Easter??

we'll be diving there on Feb 20-23, 08. Hope we see some.....even one
....puhhhhhhlease..

fingers crossed... :D

heh. zee and i are will be in lembeh in february. :D

Apo island? No Sharks there.

I thought they had hammerheads in that wall in malapascua? I read it in one the Malapascua threads here in SB... Lucky guy...

I don't think i'll be seeing one soon, so i gotta be happy viewing Paks avatar. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom