Happy B-Day Wetrat !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetrat:
See ya'll at Wrinkles this weekend! :D

John

Dude, you had me there for a minute! I had to double check to make sure it was NEXT weekend, not this weekend.

Happy B-Day!!!

Robert Phillips:
Dude, you had me there for a minute! I had to double check to make sure it was NEXT weekend, not this weekend.

Happy B-Day!!!

Sorry about that Robert!! I edited my original post - Wrinkles is Saturday, October 14!! Thanks for catching that Phil and Robert! Thank you for the birthday wishes too. Dang life is good!

John

Happy Birthday, John!!! :party2:

Glad to hear that you've still got it and that 72 year old women are in hot pursuit! :wink:

Christian

Happy Birthday Ratty!

TeqP:
Hate to inform you, but the Wrinkles Dive isn't until Oct 14. You must be having a great B-day not to know what week it is. :wink:

Hope you have a great B-day and weekend!

That's why he said next weekend not this weekend.

Happy Diving
John

Hoping you're having the happiest of birthdays John,

Adam

Hope it was a fantabulous one for you!

Thank you for the birthday wishes guys! Diving has added to my life so much and the best part has been getting to know and dive with so many cool people like you! Thanks again, I'm looking forward to diving with ya'll again soon!

John

P.S. See ya at Wrinkles NEXT week!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom