Has anyone actually done this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterFox

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I read about this all the time in different threads here on ScubaBoard, but I have yet to read about anyone actually seriously doing this...

Have you ever hooked your regs up to a tank and breath off your reg while soaking in the bathtub? I was joking with a coworker about this and then we got to thinking if people actually really have done this. We are curious! :D

Haven't done that, but I did once hook up to a tank of 36% and drive several hours home breathing it. I'd been rather pushing the limits and decided this would be prudent.

Haven't done that, but I did once hook up to a tank of 36% and drive several hours home breathing it. I'd been rather pushing the limits and decided this would be prudent.

Me too. I drained my bottles of the remaining EAN 40 on the drive home.
But to answer the original question, nope. Never used SCUBA equipment in a bathtub.

I read about this all the time in different threads here on ScubaBoard, but I have yet to read about anyone actually seriously doing this...

Have you ever hooked your regs up to a tank and breath off your reg while soaking in the bathtub? I was joking with a coworker about this and then we got to thinking if people actually really have done this. We are curious! :D

...................:rofl3::rofl3:

I did use mine on the deck of a boat trying to fix a fuel spill as not to be overcome by the fumes! Used it also during a brush fire to stay and save my home! Used it in the pool to do repair of the main drain! In a cow pond, a park lake, a water hazard, rivers, channels, canals, lakes, harbors, but never in a bath tub! And oh ya the Ocean!

What a mental picture.....LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom