Has anyone bought from divetank.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shark.byte.usa:
Am I missing something, I visited their site and didn't see any computers or Apeks regs???

For their computers try divetank.net. Don't know why they have them on a separate site, but it is the same Canada based company.

Thank you very much everyone. The shop is legit (Suunto’s contact is Bare-Wetsuit.com and Bare told me divetank.com is an authorized dealer.) I talked Richard at divetank.com and He gave me great price (lower than LP) and came with manufacture warrantee. If anyone looking for Bare suit and Suunto dive computer, I recommend calling Richard at divetank.com. Bare suit is listed on the web but Suunto is not listed. He also carries Apex.

Divetank charge me correct amount but my VISA (USbank) charged me 3% transaction fee because I changed on Canadian $$$.

You should check your credit company for any extra fee if you are going to change foreign currency.

jtkkym:
Divetank charge me correct amount but my VISA (USbank) charged me 3% transaction fee because I changed on Canadian $$$.

You should check your credit company for any extra fee if you are going to change foreign currency.

I found out that divetank will give the credit back the difference even if a credit company charges the currency exchange fee.

I bought a wetsuit from them last year and just bought a Suunto bottom timer from them. I would highly recommend them.

jtkkym:
I saw divetank.com have pretty good deal on Bare wetsuit, Suunto computer, and Apex Regs. It sounds like they are the authorized dealer but I’m wondering the divetank.com is legit store. Does anyone know?

Go to the factory website and look for authorized dealers Apeks will not sell to naything other than a stocking store. Sometimes you might have to find the zip code othertimes all you need is the State. Also I believe Apeks has a diferent waranty for Canada. Their warranty indicates a US authorized dealer.

I too had great luck with Divetank, I got a great deal on a bare drysuit and the service was fast and friendly! to bad I am losing all my weight and might have to buy another one!!! knew I should got a size smaller......

Dive tank is an awesome store. I bought a drysuit from them and I will buy APEX regs there too. They don't list them on the web but they have assured me they will offer an excellent deal.

They were/are offering five years free annual service on regs. With this I really don't care if they are under warrenty but I would suspect they might be a dealer because they have a real store as well.

I would not hesitate to deal with them. They are extremely helpful and will do whatever is necessary to satisfy their customer. (Much more than I can say for many other shops in Vancouver)

Can't wait to get back and buy some APEX reg's from them.

I purchased a suunto computer from them about 6 months ago. Good price, fast
shipping and nice people to talk to. I would recommend them as well. Winenut

No where on their website (divetank.com) can I find where it says they operate out of..... Not that is a legal requirement, but that's something I like to see in an online store... maybe it's just an oversight on their part...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom