Has anyone dove Lake on the Mountain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Butch103,

In general we're a pretty disturbed bunch.

1) we spend a piss pot of money on toys our wife's only let us play with occatioanaly.
2) we get up at the crack of dawn, on our days off, and drive for hours to meet up with other disturbed characters.
3)we endure a couple of hours in rolling heavy seas, either nausious from diesel fumes or hurling seasick over the side.
4) we suit up in rubber in high heat, high humidy to enjoy 30 minutes in near freezing water, with visibility about 3-5 feet, on some broken up lumber that's so covered in zebra mussels , that it resembles somebodies old garden shed.
5) then we head home saying what a great day it was.

Ya I'd say we're pretty disturbed.

Mike D
:blfish:

mddolson once bubbled...
Butch103,

In general we're a pretty disturbed bunch.

1) we spend a piss pot of money on toys our wife's only let us play with occatioanaly.
2) we get up at the crack of dawn, on our days off, and drive for hours to meet up with other disturbed characters.
3)we endure a couple of hours in rolling heavy seas, either nausious from diesel fumes or hurling seasick over the side.
4) we suit up in rubber in high heat, high humidy to enjoy 30 minutes in near freezing water, with visibility about 3-5 feet, on some broken up lumber that's so covered in zebra mussels , that it resembles somebodies old garden shed.
5) then we head home saying what a great day it was.

Ya I'd say we're pretty disturbed.

Mike D

You say that like it is a bad thing? :D

On the contrary Ontario Diver,

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm thinking to changing my handle to
"hooked on diving" LOL

best regards

Mike D

I have not attempted lake on the mountain, but there are a few great spots around prince edward county for dive sites!
The alberta comes to mind immediately, as well as a few nice shore dives.
If anybody is coming down this way, feel free to drop me a line, and I can steer you towards some good spots, and possibly play tour guide!

Mike...I almost choked on my lunch LMAO at your post and Ontario Divers reply...BTW canuckdiver, you wouldn't happen to be a member of the "Flying Frogmen" would you? I'm with the "other group" out of Belleville.
:crazyeyes

I'm not currently a member of the flying frogmen, but I do have friends that I dive with that are members.
I'm looking at joining canadian sport divers, I frequent canadian sport subs, and Gil highly recommends them :wink:
I'm not a real big one for diving clubs, because I prefer to dive in a smaller group (4-6)

Unlike you married loosers who use your wife as an escuse not to enjoy your life hobby, My wife is great and stands by every hobby I have.

I'm not sure where THAT reference is coming from, but my wife has no problem with my diving, unless I do stupid things like use the mortgage payment to but that new reg.........:wink:

I like that post, divers are disturbed,

it's a sickness of virtue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom