Has anyone tried this backplate? Golem Stream

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice looking plates, Huw!

I had a look at your website after reading Bison Ravi's comment above about your AL plate no longer being available. Is this permanent or are there plans in the near/distant future to start making them again?

Cool - I'm glad you like it. :) For the tank position, which cam band slots are you using? If it's the top and bottom pairs, you might be able to use the middle and bottom pairs instead, and drop the tank slightly. A couple of my friends do it that way - I use top and bottom, but I don't have a swivel.

Cheers,
Huw

I'm already using the middle and bottom slots, the problem is really my first stage. Compared to most swivel turrets it's still pretty high. But I'll find a way (or a new first stage :D). When I finish putting together everything I'll make a thread about the whole setup, I think it's pretty neat. Very lightweight, streamlined and packs small.

Thanks again for the plate, it's really unique and well made.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom