Has this been done elsewhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DutchDown once bubbled...
The address in Enschede is Colosseum 72. As you enter Enschede, follow the signs to FC Twente Stadion. The shop, Dive Inn World, is just across the parking lot from the stadium. The fellow there is very friendly and the prices, I thought, were very reasonable. Here's the web site link www.diveworld.nl

My buddy and I are planning to go at least another time...probably in about two weeks. The water was about 20C and was clean. Lots of chlorine, though.

Cheers. Thanks again.

R..

DutchDown once bubbled...
The water was about 20C and was clean. Lots of chlorine, though.

Water at 20°C and people dive dry?

That looks interesting, it's a pity it's so far away from us.

I was in a 5mm wetsuit and was perfectly comfortable. Could be that some people dive dry there. Come to think of it, the man at the shop said it was 20C. Felt warmer to me. It is a long way from Brussels, but if you are in the area for another reason, it might be worth trying once. Bear in mind though, that since I am a new diver, diving in the bath tub still inimidates me!:D

If you look closely at the pictures in the link, there are indeed a few at least with semidries (difficult to say as you don't see their feet).

I'll let you know if and when we come to Zeeland (very unlikely before July).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom