Hate to ask.... PINK gear...who makes it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once you get her diving, you are going to need to start smoking cigars or you'll never get away from her!:D

Fins... scubapro... mask is easy... several people have pink suits (accents)

Here is a few things:

FIN_pink_S.jpg

Z2_color_kits.jpg

purgecover.jpg

Pink%20Twin%20Jet%202.jpg

SF6_TriEx_YL.jpg

pink%20fins%20web%20small.JPG

I think I even Saw pink Miflex Hoses somewhere

Pink Tanks, Pink Bands, Pink buckles, And Pink webbing If she should go the way of a Backplate/wing

thanks again. Just made the mistake of showing my wife the photos above....now im screwed! Shes all bouncy saying she wants the twin jets like mine but in pink LOL.

There are not as many pink dive products now as there was a few years ago; I got this SeaQuest XS BC for $40 + $14 s&h, off fleaBay end of Sept. The weights and belt I have been able to trade for, straight across.

One of my co-workers was given this 5 mm wet suit by a renown photographer (along w/neon green one for her SO); she only wears it on Halloween.

I have repeat clients who like the fact that I have pink gear in their size. I inherited those clients from a closed resort, along with a pink mask, snorkel and fins set. :idk:

I have as much pink gear as I can collect. Right now I have the pink twin jets, mares liquid skin x-vision mask, a tusa pink mask and matching snorkel, pink chuck taylor shoes to wear with my drysuit, pink gloves for my drysuit, the Pearl i3 BC and the Pink Vanilla Micron Reg. I also have around 16 lbs of pink weights. I have a pink backup light as well.

I would have pink tanks if I did not already have steel tanks. My drysuit would have pink on it if I bought it brand new.

I am looking for pink jets or turtles but I dont think there are any out yet. Alot of the manufactures are coming out with colored gear so this is a great thing. I love color and if all things being equal, if I can get it in pink, I will go that way.

Attachments

• drysuit shoes.jpg
    drysuit shoes.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 34
  • pink gloves.jpg
    pink gloves.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 27
  • pink fin.jpg
    pink fin.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 39
Princeton Tek has some pink dive lights, and they include a donation to fight breast cancer. Go to Leisure Pro, and do a keyword search on "pink."

Yea my G/F Has The Tusa Tri-Ex Fins, ScubaPro Twin Jets, And more recently Got the Scubapro Jet Fins "Not happy they Don't come in Pink only Black" She also has the Mask, and we just got her S600's changed over to the Pink Purge Cover's. She is also thinking about changing out her Halcyon Webbing for Pink Webbing, Whatever keeps them happy though.

Like one of the other posters said, look for pink gear that helps support breast cancer research, every little bit helps.

yup seen the pink princeton lights. if I didnt already own some UK lights I would buy her one...hell I still might once I get her into the more important stuff...her BC and fins...first things first I guess LOL.

So who wants to sell her their pink twin jets :wink: LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom