Haunted Plantation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So now I feel doubly screwed out of my $7... part of it was shut down? Gotta say I was really disappointed, and from what I saw on Friday, I'm not sure how much better it would have been on Saturday, even with all the volunteers. Maybe my expectations are just too high... I can't imagine anyone being so scared they had to go to the hospital though. I also think it was too bright, which wasn't really anything they could have helped since I think the problem was that the high school football game was going on near by and the bright fluorescent lights from the game illuminated the haunted plantation too much. I guess maybe I just like when it's pitch black and you can't see more than 2 feet in front of you, it's a lot easier to be surprised when they monsters aren't visible further on up the path.

Anyway overall I was pretty bummed out, hopefully next will be better for them. At least everyone seemed to have a good time even if most of it was spent standing in line.

Oh yeah, the port-a-potty was crazy scary, and I didn't even have to pay for that!

Back
Top Bottom