Have any of you ever come across a diver that looks like this? How do you handle them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I have a new fan club member...brings the total to 1 now.

I bought a hoseless air integrated computer when I first got certified to get rid of the nasty hose on the left..never did like that. Now look at me...pretty damn disgraceful. Forget the blue hair, that hose goes against everything I believe in.

I make fun of divers who have a hose protruding out like that...for those newbies reading this...seriously, keep everything close to your body, hoses etc, dont let anything dangle...if you can afford it get yourself a hoseless computer, air integrated would be even better.

Dont look like a damn x-mas tree, less is more.

I need to figure out what to do about the hose when I get my unit...this will bother me for days.

Looks like I have a new fan club member...brings the total to 1 now.

I bought a hoseless air integrated computer when I first got certified to get rid of the nasty hose on the left..never did like that. Now look at me...pretty damn disgraceful. Forget the blue hair, that hose goes against everything I believe in.

Not a fan so much as I have enjoyed watching you being taunted a bit:rofl3:

You do have some serious ornament issues in that pic. What kind of reg set up is that?

We have lots of "Blue Hairs" here in Florida. Invariably, they know the best places to eat! No really, if you find a restaurant with a bunch of Blue Hairs in there you have found a place that is Good but Cheap. Of course, Florida is known to have a higher concentration of Blue Hairs than any other state.

I resemble that remark:rofl3: Be careful now. To see the blue hairs evening dinning rituals you must be at early bird servings however, 4:30 pm, as we must be to bed by 9:00 pm:rofl3:

I resemble that remark:rofl3: Be careful now. To see the blue hairs evening dinning rituals you must be at early bird servings however, 4:30 pm, as we must be to bed by 9:00 pm:rofl3:

I wonder why it is that when women get old they tint their hair blue, purple or light orange?

It is funny young kids would get kicked out of school for that kind of thing. Yet when a bus load of blue hairs shows up with gold or silver shoes and purses, no one takes a second look.

Are you guys thinking that perhaps he is trying to catch the eyes of the older babes?:rofl3:

Dive with him, nothing! He'd *totally* clash with all my pink, yellow, blue, black, red,... Er, okay, so maybe I would, after all. :biggrin:

Good looking machine on his/her back. Don't know about the diver.

Back
Top Bottom