Have any of you ever come across a diver that looks like this? How do you handle them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to see this guy in a picture with Berrabbit! Blue hair and floppy ear hood. :rofl3:

I am certain that the DIR folks wouldn't dive with this guy as his hair is clearly an entanglement hazzard.

jeps-avatar.jpg

The hair is a minor issue, the YBOD, OTOH, will be a real stopper for DIR divers....

Tobin

The shade looks to be Halcyon Blue

eclipse_logo-zip.jpg

I can just picture this. Jep is diving. His long blue hair gets entangled on a wreck--in high current--low vis--at the end of the dive--while a storm is moving in top side--while the boat begins to take on water. His O2 sensors start to go out and there is trouble with the scrubber--he has a buddy with a big dull knife-- they are the perfect diving team, the buddy begins to saw back and forth on the tangled hair as the current bashes both of them into the rusty creaking wreck--gas begins to run low- their eyes lock in desperation--he saws lock after lock of long blue hair--the freed locks of hair begin to entangle the buddy too--finally the break free and make an ascent to the surface only to see the boat sinking TO READ THE FULL STORY PURCHASE TODAY ON AMAZON.COM Blue Hair Divers: The True Adventure of Two Americans Who Risked Everything to Save the Blue Hair One of the Last Mysteries of Wreck Diving.

If you want to know the REAL TRUTH, you should read Blue Hair Divers Exposed: The Real Saga of the Blue Hair-- Lady Clairol Color BLUE-869

High current, low viz...all possibilities...wreck diving..me? I try to avoid that. :)

Well with your new lovie dovie Hillary with you and your blue hair tinted gray snuggling together for the camera, I think you could end up most anywhere.

PS I think you look better with the blue hair. I could go either way on the beard. If it was one of those long pointy blue beards then I would say it was a keeper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom