Hawaii Artificial Reef Organization???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pay to use the ocean? doubt that will go over well.

Wa state has an underwater park in edmonds... its HUGE and has its own hiking trail for divers to follow... through kelp, a couple ARs, and all sorts of stuff, its pretty sweet. Its also Free. I'm pretty sure that the department of parks and recreation helped pay for it. But it was community organized

We all want stuff but we want others to pay for it! The people who use it and enjoy it should be asked to support it. welcome to capitalism or is that dead?

You can't tell me this idea lost momentum already???? i see more negative posts. yet I've been PM'd on alot onboard...getting it sunk isn't going to be the hard part...getting rocks in it to keep it down won't be hard...the location isn't going to be the challenge. it's getting it cleaned is the hurdle.
steve

Divers,
got some choices, an 1970's era destroyer, an amphibious troop carrier, and AUX ship (tender) or our own version of the vanguard, more like a bunch of bargers with radar on the decks, what's the input. thanx for all the messages. at this rate we could pay for it our selves
steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom