Heading to Key Largo 12-17th August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've dived with It's a Dive on a couple of trips and would certainly use them again if I were in Key Largo.

Steve

Been to KL many times I have used Scuba-Do and was pleased not crowded max 10 but never full. They are right beside Ocean Divers which is a much bigger boat. I have stayed at Marina del Mar great place and Best Western. In the last year Scuba-do has changed owners so not sure if the service is still the same as before. When you book your hotel let them know who your diving with they should give you a discount on the room.

www.scubaplanners.com

The Ramada at a MM100 is the best place I have stayed. Right next to the marina, and really spacious rooms. Perfect for diving.

We have always been happy with Rainbow Reef. A dive guide is included but they knock $10 off if you want to do your own thing. They also have one of the best websites I have seen:

http://www.rainbowreef.us/

I love Blue Water Divers in Key Largo. The BEST! They really know the area, great dive spots, help as much as you want or need. We went down a few weeks ago and enjoyed it so much we are going back and even going to take our Advance Open Water with them. Can't say enough about what a great team it was.

We did take a Night Dive with Silent Water. Worst experience of my life and if you want the reasons why I'll be happy to explain privately. The shop owners were wonderful, friendly people, and one of their instructions was on the boat that night and she was excellent (she saved the dive for us, she was so friendly and wonderful). But I'd never go out on a boat with them again.

look on the SB family reunion thread and see if Conch has anything yo might want to join in on. Good prices and quite few of us are going to be their as well.
take a look if you see something you like call Brenda 305 852-1655 let her know you are from SB and you can get the rates we have for the Reunion.
Becky

I'll 2nd Blue Water Divers .... we dove with them this past May and they were great!! Brent also set us up with a good package deal with Marina del Mar right at the Marina where they keep their boat. Very convenient!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom