Heading toward HI in the next several days? Keep an eye on TS Flossie.+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm good to dive with you guys on the 15th if you want. I'm doing the boat dive another day. Just let me know were and what time.

I'm good to dive with you guys on the 15th if you want. I'm doing the boat dive another day. Just let me know were and what time.

Sounds like a plan! Why don't we plan on Ulua at 8:00am on Thursday, August 15. It should be just me and my husband. If anything changes, I'll PM you.

Sounds great, see you guys there. I will PM you my cel #

Sounds like a plan! Why don't we plan on Ulua at 8:00am on Thursday, August 15. It should be just me and my husband. If anything changes, I'll PM you.

Maven, looks like we're following you around the globe - we didn't see you in Bonaire (not that I would have known if we did), and we're in Maui 12-20!!

We're the ones who were going to be on the LD drift charter on the 15th - have a good dive you guys!!

We're going to do our annual night dive at Black Rock (one of our fav silly night shore dives) if you want to join...date TBD.

Have fun, maybe the west side will be a little greener after the rain this year!

Tuna, if you feel like wandering down to S. Maui for a morning shore dive, let me know. We'll be on a charter on the 13th (3-tank), but will be shore diving on the 14th somewhere....likely Makena Landing.

Thanks for the invite for Blackrock (one of our faves). We try not to get on Hawaii time during a 1 week vacation, so are usually in bed by 8pm (and up by 4:30am), and don't usually manage to night dive. :wink:

flossie.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom